Screen Research's ISF-certified SolidPix range of solid screen fabrics are designed to be industry class leaders. Engineered at a materials level to provide optimum levels of reflectivity, diffusion, texture and elasticity, the prime development goal was to obtain the most faithful image possible, on- and off-axis. This guarantees an image true to the projected source for all viewers, regardless of their seating position.
These off-axis characteristics ensure the absence of areas that are brighter than others, known as 'hot-spots'. This phenomenon can be disturbing when viewing large areas of color, such as plain backgrounds, snow fields or large areas of sky.
Excellent color and gain performance makes SolidPix White 1.0 ideal for use with all types of projector particularly with the increasing demands of high definition material. SolidPix2 Grey 0.9 makes the most of the performance level of high-powered projectors and offers stuning black levels without compromising color fidelity.
- ISF certified screen fabrics
- Unity gain white and Ultra-contrast grey options
- Perfect color balance and white field uniformity with no hot spots
- Available for all fixed and motorized screens
- Compatible with Screen Research’s patented FastGrip fabric attachment system
- Compatible with patented TFX™ Floating Tab-tensioning for motorscreens